The occurrence of ‘what’, ‘where’, ‘what house’ and other repair initiations in the home environment of hearing-impaired individuals
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 66–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Pajo, K. (2013), The occurrence of ‘what’, ‘where’, ‘what house’ and other repair initiations in the home environment of hearing-impaired individuals. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 48: 66–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-6984.2012.00187.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.