Benefits of the fiber optic versus the electret microphone in voice amplification
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 115–126, January 2013
How to Cite
Kyriakou, K. and Fisher, H. R. (2013), Benefits of the fiber optic versus the electret microphone in voice amplification. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 48: 115–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-6984.2012.00190.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!