Narrative abilities of children with epilepsy
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 207–219, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Strekas, A., Ratner, N. B., Berl, M. and Gaillard, W. D. (2013), Narrative abilities of children with epilepsy. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 48: 207–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-6984.2012.00203.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!