Department of Physiology, Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, Rowland Hill Street, London NW3 2PF, UK
Membrane Characteristics and Synaptic Responsiveness of Superficial Dorsal Horn Neurons in a Slice Preparation of Adult Rat Spinal Cord
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 479–488, September 1989
How to Cite
Thomson, A. M., West, D. C. and Headley, P. M. (1989), Membrane Characteristics and Synaptic Responsiveness of Superficial Dorsal Horn Neurons in a Slice Preparation of Adult Rat Spinal Cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 1: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1989.tb00354.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 10 February 1989, revised 11 April 1989, accepted 13 April 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!