Fos-Like Immunoreactivity Induced by Seizure in Mice Is Specifically Associated With Euchromatin in Neurons
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 46–52, January 1989
How to Cite
Mugnaini, E., Berrebi, A. S., Morgan, J. I. and Curran, T. (1989), Fos-Like Immunoreactivity Induced by Seizure in Mice Is Specifically Associated With Euchromatin in Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 1: 46–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1989.tb00773.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 19 July 1988, revised 12 September 1988, accepted 15 September 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!