Permanent address: Universität Bielefeld, Fakultät Biologie, Postfach 8640, D-4800 Bielefeld 1, FRG
Physiological and Ultrastructural Characterization of a Central Synaptic Connection between Identified Motor Neurons in the Locust
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 111–126, March 1989
How to Cite
Burrows, M., Watson, A. H. D. and Brunn, D. (1989), Physiological and Ultrastructural Characterization of a Central Synaptic Connection between Identified Motor Neurons in the Locust. European Journal of Neuroscience, 1: 111–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1989.tb00778.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 15 June 1988, revised 25 August 1988, accepted 25 August 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!