Onset Characteristics of Long-Term Potentiation in the Guinea-Pig Hippocampal CA1 Region in Vitro
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 382–394, July 1989
How to Cite
Gustafsson, B., Asztely, F., Hanse, E. and Wigström, H. (1989), Onset Characteristics of Long-Term Potentiation in the Guinea-Pig Hippocampal CA1 Region in Vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 1: 382–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1989.tb00803.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 16 December 1988, revised 6 March 1989, accepted 7 March 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!