Quantification and Comparison of Cell Properties in Cat's Striate Cortex Determined by Different Types of Stimuli
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 928–941, November 1990
How to Cite
Wörgötter, F., Gründel, O. and Eysel, U. Th. (1990), Quantification and Comparison of Cell Properties in Cat's Striate Cortex Determined by Different Types of Stimuli. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 928–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00005.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 24 January 1990, revised 21 May 1990, accepted 27 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!