Fibroblast Growth Factor Enhances Long-term Potentiation in the Hippocampal Slice
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 973–977, November 1990
How to Cite
Terlau, H. and Seifert, W. (1990), Fibroblast Growth Factor Enhances Long-term Potentiation in the Hippocampal Slice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 973–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00009.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 April 1990, revised 29 June 1990, accepted 29 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!