Bicuculline- and Phaclofen-Resistant Hyperpolarizations Evoked by Glutamate Applications to Stratum Lacunosum-Moleculare in CA1 Pyramidal Cells of the Rat Hippocampus In Vitro
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 993–1002, November 1990
How to Cite
Williams, S. and Lacaille, J.-C. (1990), Bicuculline- and Phaclofen-Resistant Hyperpolarizations Evoked by Glutamate Applications to Stratum Lacunosum-Moleculare in CA1 Pyramidal Cells of the Rat Hippocampus In Vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 993–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00012.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 April 1990, revised 7 June 1990, accepted 21 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!