INSERM, Unite de Recherches Neurobiologiques (U6), 280, Boulevard Ste Marguerite, 13009 Marseille, France
Comparison of Effects of Various Types of NA and 5-HT Agonists on Transmission from Group II Muscle Afferents in the Cat
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1029–1039, December 1990
How to Cite
Bras, H., Jankowska, E., Noga, B. and Skoog, B. (1990), Comparison of Effects of Various Types of NA and 5-HT Agonists on Transmission from Group II Muscle Afferents in the Cat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 1029–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00015.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 June 1990, accepted 17 July 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!