Spontaneous Saccades and Gaze-Holding Ability in the Pigmented Rat. II. Effects of Localized Cerebellar Lesions
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1085–1094, December 1990
How to Cite
Chelazzi, L., Ghirardi, M., Rossi, F., Strata, P. and Tempia, F. (1990), Spontaneous Saccades and Gaze-Holding Ability in the Pigmented Rat. II. Effects of Localized Cerebellar Lesions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 1085–1094. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00020.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 April 1990, revised 16 July 1990, accepted 18 July 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!