Max-Planck-Institute for Psychiatry, D-8033 Martinsried bei München, Federal Republic of Germany
Two Monoclonal Antibodies Recognizing Carbohydrate Epitopes on Neural Adhesion Molecules Interfere with Cell Interactions
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 153–161, February 1990
How to Cite
Fahrig, T., Schmitz, B., Weber, D., Kücherer-Ehret, A., Faissner, A. and Schachner, M. (1990), Two Monoclonal Antibodies Recognizing Carbohydrate Epitopes on Neural Adhesion Molecules Interfere with Cell Interactions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00407.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 28 July 1989, accepted 30 August 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!