Protection Against N-methyl-D-aspartate Receptor-Mediated Neuronal Degeneration In Rat Brain by 7-chlorokynurenate and 3-amino-1-hydroxypyrrolid-2-one, Antagonists at The Allosteric Site for Glycine
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 270–277, March 1990
How to Cite
Foster, A. C., Willis, C. L. and Tridgett, R. (1990), Protection Against N-methyl-D-aspartate Receptor-Mediated Neuronal Degeneration In Rat Brain by 7-chlorokynurenate and 3-amino-1-hydroxypyrrolid-2-one, Antagonists at The Allosteric Site for Glycine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00418.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 11 August 1989, revised 1 November 1989, accepted 2 November 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!