Effect of Prior Dopamine Denervation on Survival and Fiber Outgrowth from Intrastriatal Fetal Mesencephalic Grafts
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 279–290, April 1990
How to Cite
Doucet, G., Brundin, P., Descarries, L. and Björklund, A. (1990), Effect of Prior Dopamine Denervation on Survival and Fiber Outgrowth from Intrastriatal Fetal Mesencephalic Grafts. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 279–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00419.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 21 September 1989, revised 25 October 1989, accepted 13 November 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!