University of British Columbia, Department of Ophthalmology, 2550 Willow St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3N9, Canada
Targets and Quantitative Distribution of GABAergic Synapses in the Visual Cortex of the Cat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 296–303, April 1990
How to Cite
Beaulieu, C. and Somogyi, P. (1990), Targets and Quantitative Distribution of GABAergic Synapses in the Visual Cortex of the Cat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00421.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 August 1989, revised 22 November 1989, accepted 27 November 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!