Glutamate Receptors of a Quisqualate-Kainate Subtype are Involved in the Presynaptic Regulation of Dopamine Release in the Cat Caudate Nucleus in vivo
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 304–311, April 1990
How to Cite
Barbeito, L., Chéramy, A., Godeheu, G., Desce, J. M. and Glowinski, J. (1990), Glutamate Receptors of a Quisqualate-Kainate Subtype are Involved in the Presynaptic Regulation of Dopamine Release in the Cat Caudate Nucleus in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 304–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00422.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 12 June 1989, revised 20 September 1989, accepted 28 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!