Activation of a K-252b-Sensitive Protein Kinase is Necessary for a Post-Synaptic Phase of Long-Term Potentiation in Area CA1 of Rat Hippocampus
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 481–486, June 1990
How to Cite
Reymann, K. G., Davies, S. N., Matthies, H., Kase, H. and Collingridge, G. L. (1990), Activation of a K-252b-Sensitive Protein Kinase is Necessary for a Post-Synaptic Phase of Long-Term Potentiation in Area CA1 of Rat Hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 481–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00439.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 10 July 1989, revised 5 December 1989, accepted 22 January 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!