Long-term Activation of Phosphoinositide Turnover Associated with Increased Release of Amino Acids in the Dentate Gyrus and Hippocampus Following Classical Conditioning in the Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 534–543, June 1990
How to Cite
Laroche, S., Negro, C. R.-D., Clements, M. P. and Lynch, M. A. (1990), Long-term Activation of Phosphoinositide Turnover Associated with Increased Release of Amino Acids in the Dentate Gyrus and Hippocampus Following Classical Conditioning in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 534–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00444.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 16 October 1989, revised 25 January 1990, accepted 1 February 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!