Hippocampal Complex Spike Cells do not Change Their Place Fields if the Goal is Moved Within a Cue Controlled Environment
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 544–555, June 1990
How to Cite
Speakman, A. and O'Keefe, J. (1990), Hippocampal Complex Spike Cells do not Change Their Place Fields if the Goal is Moved Within a Cue Controlled Environment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 544–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00445.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 September 1989, revised 15 February 1990, accepted 19 February 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!