The Maturation of the Superior Collicular Map of Auditory Space in the Guinea Pig is Disrupted by Developmental Auditory Deprivation
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 693–703, August 1990
How to Cite
Withington-Wray, D. J., Binns, K. E., Dhanjal, S. S., Brickley, S. G. and Keating, M. J. (1990), The Maturation of the Superior Collicular Map of Auditory Space in the Guinea Pig is Disrupted by Developmental Auditory Deprivation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 693–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00459.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 13 October 1989, revised 15 February 1990, accepted 22 March 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!