Amoeboid Microglial Cells and not Astrocytes Synthesize TNF-α in Swiss Mouse Brain Cell Cultures
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 762–768, September 1990
How to Cite
Hetier, E., Ayala, J., Bousseau, A., Denèfle, P. and Prochiantz, A. (1990), Amoeboid Microglial Cells and not Astrocytes Synthesize TNF-α in Swiss Mouse Brain Cell Cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 762–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00466.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 31 January 1990, revised 17 April 1990, accepted 18 April 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!