Endothelin Induces a Rise of Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate, Inositol 1,3,4,5-Tetrakisphosphate Levels and of Cytosolic Ca2+ Activity in Neural Cell Lines
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 769–775, September 1990
How to Cite
Reiser, G. and Donié, F. (1990), Endothelin Induces a Rise of Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate, Inositol 1,3,4,5-Tetrakisphosphate Levels and of Cytosolic Ca2+ Activity in Neural Cell Lines. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 769–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00467.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 February 1990; revised 10 April 1990, accepted 18 April 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!