Evidence that Very Slow Wallerian Degeneration in C57BL/Ola Mice is an Intrinsic Property of the Peripheral Nerve
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 802–808, September 1990
How to Cite
Perry, V. H., Brown, M. C., Lunn, E. R., Tree, P. and Gordon, S. (1990), Evidence that Very Slow Wallerian Degeneration in C57BL/Ola Mice is an Intrinsic Property of the Peripheral Nerve. European Journal of Neuroscience, 2: 802–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1990.tb00472.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 13 March 1990, accepted 25 April 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!