Department of Histopathology, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff CF4 4XW, UK
Lesions of the Cerebral Cortex and Caudate-Putamen Enhance GABA Function in the Rat Superior Colliculus
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 971–980, October 1991
How to Cite
Kilpatrick, I. C., Neal, J. W., Pearson, R. C. A. and Powell, T. P. S. (1991), Lesions of the Cerebral Cortex and Caudate-Putamen Enhance GABA Function in the Rat Superior Colliculus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 971–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb00033.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 28 February 1991, revised 30 May 1991, accepted 14 June 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!