The Effects of NMDA Antagonists on Neuronal Activity in Cat Spinal Cord Evoked by Acute Inflammation in the Knee Joint
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 981–991, October 1991
How to Cite
Schaible, H.-G., Grubb, B. D., Neugebauer, V. and Oppmann, M. (1991), The Effects of NMDA Antagonists on Neuronal Activity in Cat Spinal Cord Evoked by Acute Inflammation in the Knee Joint. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 981–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb00034.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 4 December 1990, revised 17 June 1991, accepted 20 June 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!