Department of Neurosurgery, University of Bern, Inselspital CH-3010 Bern, Switzerland
An Organotypic Spinal Cord-Dorsal Root Ganglion-Skeletal Muscle Coculture of Embryonic Rat. II. Functional Evidence for the Formation of Spinal Reflex Arcs In Vitro
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1054–1068, November 1991
How to Cite
Streit, J., Spenger, C. and Lüscher, H.-R. (1991), An Organotypic Spinal Cord-Dorsal Root Ganglion-Skeletal Muscle Coculture of Embryonic Rat. II. Functional Evidence for the Formation of Spinal Reflex Arcs In Vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 1054–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb00042.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 11 April 1991, revised 8 July 1991, accepted 9 July 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!