Poor Growth of Mammalian Motor and Sensory Axons Into Intact Proximal Nerve Stumps
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 1366–1369, December 1991
How to Cite
Brown, M. C., Lunn, E. R. and Perry, V. H. (1991), Poor Growth of Mammalian Motor and Sensory Axons Into Intact Proximal Nerve Stumps. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 1366–1369. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb00069.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 August 1991, revised 22 August 1991, accepted 28 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!