Paradoxical Modulation of Nociception in Mice by Barbiturate Agonism and Antagonism: Is a GABA Site Involved in Nociception?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 833–838, September 1991
How to Cite
Carmody, J., Knodler, L. and Murray, S. (1991), Paradoxical Modulation of Nociception in Mice by Barbiturate Agonism and Antagonism: Is a GABA Site Involved in Nociception?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 833–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb00094.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 18 December 1990. revised 11 March 1991, accepted 15 May 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!