NMDA-Receptor Antagonist Prevents Measles Virus-induced Neurodegeneration
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 66–71, January 1991
How to Cite
Andersson, T., Schultzberg, M., Schwarcz, R., Löve, A., Wickman, C. and Kristensson, K. (1991), NMDA-Receptor Antagonist Prevents Measles Virus-induced Neurodegeneration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 66–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb00812.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 27 June 1990, accepted 10 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!