Permanent address: Laboratoire d'Etude des Régulations Physiologiques, CNRS, 23 Rue Becquerel, 67087 Strasbourg, France
Activation of a Large-conductance Ca2+-Dependent K+ Channel by Stimulation of Glutamate Phosphoinositide-coupled Receptors in Cultured Cerebellar Granule Cells
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 778–789, August 1991
How to Cite
Fagni, L., Bossu, J. L. and Bockaert, J. (1991), Activation of a Large-conductance Ca2+-Dependent K+ Channel by Stimulation of Glutamate Phosphoinositide-coupled Receptors in Cultured Cerebellar Granule Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 3: 778–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1991.tb01674.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 18 September 1990, revised 15 October 1990, accepted 8 April 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!