GAP-43 mRNA in Rat Spinal Cord and Dorsal Root Ganglia Neurons: Developmental Changes and Re-expression Following Peripheral Nerve Injury
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 883–895, October 1992
How to Cite
Chong, M. S., Fitzgerald, M., Winter, J., Hu-Tsai, M., Emson, P. C., Wiese, U. and Woolf, C. J. (1992), GAP-43 mRNA in Rat Spinal Cord and Dorsal Root Ganglia Neurons: Developmental Changes and Re-expression Following Peripheral Nerve Injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 883–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00115.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 5 December 1991, revised 2 June 1992, accepted 9 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!