Cell Type-specific Effects of the Neural Adhesion Molecules L1 and N-CAM on Diverse Second Messenger Systems
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 896–909, October 1992
How to Cite
von Bohlen und Halbach, F., Taylor, J. and Schachner, M. (1992), Cell Type-specific Effects of the Neural Adhesion Molecules L1 and N-CAM on Diverse Second Messenger Systems. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 896–909. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00116.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 March 1992, revised 26 May 1992, accepted 27 May 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!