Quantitative Autoradiographic Demonstration of Changes in Binding to NMDA-sensitive [3H]Glutamate and [3H]MK801, but not [3H]AMPA Receptors in Chick Forebrain 30 min After Passive Avoidance Training
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 936–943, October 1992
How to Cite
Stewart, M. G., Bourne, R. C. and Steele, R. J. (1992), Quantitative Autoradiographic Demonstration of Changes in Binding to NMDA-sensitive [3H]Glutamate and [3H]MK801, but not [3H]AMPA Receptors in Chick Forebrain 30 min After Passive Avoidance Training. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 936–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00120.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 12 February 1992, revised 16 June 1992, accepted 18 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!