Triple Immunofluorescence Evidence for the Coexistence of Acetylcholine, Enkephalins and Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide Within Efferent (Olivocochlear) Neurons of Rats and Guinea-pigs
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 981–992, October 1992
How to Cite
Safieddine, S. and Eybalin, M. (1992), Triple Immunofluorescence Evidence for the Coexistence of Acetylcholine, Enkephalins and Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide Within Efferent (Olivocochlear) Neurons of Rats and Guinea-pigs. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 981–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00124.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 19 March 1992, revised 2 June 1992, accepted 4 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!