The Effect of Apomorphine and Buspirone on Regional Cerebral Blood Flow During the Performance of a Cognitive Task—Measuring Neuromodulatory Effects of Psychotropic Drugs in Man
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1203–1212, December 1992
How to Cite
Grasby, P. M., Friston, K. J., Bench, C. J., Frith, C. D., Paulesu, E., Cowen, P. J., Liddle, P. F., Frackowiak, R. S. J. and Dolan, R. (1992), The Effect of Apomorphine and Buspirone on Regional Cerebral Blood Flow During the Performance of a Cognitive Task—Measuring Neuromodulatory Effects of Psychotropic Drugs in Man. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 1203–1212. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00145.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 26 March 1992, revised 8 July 1992, accepted 31 July 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!