Department of Physiology, School of Medlcal Sclences, University Walk, Bristol BS8 1 TD, UK
Neonatal Anti-NGF Treatment Reduces the Aδ- and C-Fibre Evoked Vasodilator Responses in Rat Skin: Evidence That Nociceptor Afferents Mediate Antidromic Vasodilatation
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1213–1218, December 1992
How to Cite
Lewin, G. R., Lisney, S. J. W. and Mendell, L. M. (1992), Neonatal Anti-NGF Treatment Reduces the Aδ- and C-Fibre Evoked Vasodilator Responses in Rat Skin: Evidence That Nociceptor Afferents Mediate Antidromic Vasodilatation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 1213–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00146.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 27 May 1992, revised 17 August 1992, accepted 20 August 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!