Katholike Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit der Geneeskunde, Laboratorium voor Neuro- en Psychofysiologie, Campus Gasthuisberg, Herestraat, 8-3000 Leuven, Belgium
The Effect of Removing Superior Temporal Cortical Motion Areas in the Macaque Monkey: I. Motion Discrimination Using Simple Dots
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1219–1227, December 1992
How to Cite
Cowey, A. and Marcar, V. L. (1992), The Effect of Removing Superior Temporal Cortical Motion Areas in the Macaque Monkey: I. Motion Discrimination Using Simple Dots. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 1219–1227. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00147.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 January 1992, revised 11 August 1992, accepted 12 August 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!