Vision, Touch and Hearing Research Centre, University of Queensland, St. Lucia, Queensland 4072, Australia
Synaptic Contacts and the Transient Dendritic Spines of Developing Retinal Ganglion Cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1387–1397, December 1992
How to Cite
Wong, R. O. L., Yamawaki, R. M. and Shatz, C. J. (1992), Synaptic Contacts and the Transient Dendritic Spines of Developing Retinal Ganglion Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 1387–1397. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00164.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 6 July 1992, revised and accepted 21 August 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!