Development of Light-activated Pupilloconstriction in Rats as Mediated by Normal and Transplanted Retinae
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 603–615, July 1992
How to Cite
Radel, J. D., Das, S. and Lund, R. D. (1992), Development of Light-activated Pupilloconstriction in Rats as Mediated by Normal and Transplanted Retinae. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 603–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00169.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 2 December 1991, revised and accepted on 19 March, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!