Intrastriatal Dopamine-rich Implants Reverse the Increase of Dopamine D2 Receptor mRNA Levels Caused by Lesion of the Nigrostriatal Pathway: A Quantitative In Situ Hybridization Study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 663–672, July 1992
How to Cite
Chritin, M., Savasta, M., Mennicken, F., Bal, A., Abrous, D. N., Le Moal, M., Feuerstein, C. and Herman, J. P. (1992), Intrastriatal Dopamine-rich Implants Reverse the Increase of Dopamine D2 Receptor mRNA Levels Caused by Lesion of the Nigrostriatal Pathway: A Quantitative In Situ Hybridization Study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 663–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00175.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 2 January 1992, revised 6 March 1992, accepted 25 March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!