Increase in Specific Proteins and mRNAs Following Transient Anoxia-Aglycaemia in Rat CA1 Hippocampal Slices
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 766–776, August 1992
How to Cite
Charriaut-Marlangue, C., Pollard, H., Kadri-Hassani, N., Khrestchatisky, M., Moreau, J., Dessi, F., Kang, K. I. and Ben-Ari, Y. (1992), Increase in Specific Proteins and mRNAs Following Transient Anoxia-Aglycaemia in Rat CA1 Hippocampal Slices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 766–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00186.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 20 January, 1992, revised 26 March 1992, accepted 31 March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!