National Institutes of Health, Building 10, Room 10c101, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Striatal Graft-Associated Recovery of a Lesion-Induced Performance Deficit in the Rat Requires Learning to Use The Transplant
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 119–126, February 1992
How to Cite
Mayer, E., Brown, V. J., Dunnett, S. B. and Robbins, T. W. (1992), Striatal Graft-Associated Recovery of a Lesion-Induced Performance Deficit in the Rat Requires Learning to Use The Transplant. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 119–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00858.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 18 July 1991, revised 16 August 1991, accepted 21 October 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!