Widespread Horizontal Connections Arising from Layer 5/6 Border Inverted Cells in Rabbit Visual Cortex
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 221–234, March 1992
How to Cite
Reblet, C., López-Medina, A., Gómez-Urquijo, S. M. and Bueno-López, J. L. (1992), Widespread Horizontal Connections Arising from Layer 5/6 Border Inverted Cells in Rabbit Visual Cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 221–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00870.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 30 July 1991, revised 23 August 1991, accepted 30 October 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!