Striatal c-fos Induction by Cocaine or Apomorphine Occurs Preferentially in Output Neurons Projecting to the Substantia Nigra in the Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 376–380, April 1992
How to Cite
Cenci, M. A., Campbell, K., Wictorin, K. and Björklund, A. (1992), Striatal c-fos Induction by Cocaine or Apomorphine Occurs Preferentially in Output Neurons Projecting to the Substantia Nigra in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 376–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00885.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 November 1991, revised 17 January 1992, accepted 3 February 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!