Permanent address: Shanghai Institute of Physiology, Academia Sinica, 320 Yo-Yang Road, Shanghai, China
The Role of Ca2+ in the Elimination of Polyneuronal Innervation of Rat Soleus Muscle Fibres
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 433–437, May 1992
How to Cite
Zhu, P.-H. and Vrbová, G. (1992), The Role of Ca2+ in the Elimination of Polyneuronal Innervation of Rat Soleus Muscle Fibres. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 433–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00893.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 24 September 1991, revised 20 November 1991, accepted 17 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!