Anatomy Department, University of the Basque Country, Leioa, Spain
Monoclonal Antibodies to Late-differentiating Epitopes Identify Mossy Fibre Terminals Innervating Normal and Transplanted Hippocampal CA3 Pyramidal Cells
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 448–458, May 1992
How to Cite
Fonseca, M., Woodhams, P. L., Webb, M., Field, P. M. and Raisman, G. (1992), Monoclonal Antibodies to Late-differentiating Epitopes Identify Mossy Fibre Terminals Innervating Normal and Transplanted Hippocampal CA3 Pyramidal Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 448–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00895.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 September 1991, revised 9 January 1992, accepted 13 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!