Embryonic Purkinje Cells Grafted on the Surface of the Cerebellar Cortex Integrate in the Adult Unlesioned Cerebellum
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 589–593, June 1992
How to Cite
Rossi, F., Borsello, T. and Strata, P. (1992), Embryonic Purkinje Cells Grafted on the Surface of the Cerebellar Cortex Integrate in the Adult Unlesioned Cerebellum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 4: 589–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1992.tb00908.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 January 1992, revised and accepted 19 February 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!