Intrastriatal Transplants of Embryonic Dopaminergic Neurons Counteract the Increase of Striatal Enkephalin Immunostaining but not Serotoninergic Sprouting Elicited by a Neonatal Lesion of the Nigrostriatal Dopaminergic Pathway
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 128–136, February 1993
How to Cite
Abrous, D. N., Manier, M., Mennicken, F., Feuerstein, C., Moal, M. L. and Herman, J. P. (1993), Intrastriatal Transplants of Embryonic Dopaminergic Neurons Counteract the Increase of Striatal Enkephalin Immunostaining but not Serotoninergic Sprouting Elicited by a Neonatal Lesion of the Nigrostriatal Dopaminergic Pathway. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 128–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00478.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 5 May 1992, revised 31 July 1992, accepted 22 October 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!