Differential Visualization of Dopamine D2 and D3 Receptor Sites in Rat Brain. A Comparative Study Using In Situ Hybridization Histochemistry and Ligand Binding Autoradiography
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 145–153, February 1993
How to Cite
Landwehrmeyer, B., Mengod, G. and Palacios, J. M. (1993), Differential Visualization of Dopamine D2 and D3 Receptor Sites in Rat Brain. A Comparative Study Using In Situ Hybridization Histochemistry and Ligand Binding Autoradiography. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 145–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00480.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 July 1992, revised 12 October 1992, accepted 14 October 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!